Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lifespan Yoga Kids (and their Art)

(also posted at www.lifespanyoga.com) I have been adding little art projects on to the end of Kids Yoga classes for a few years.  They now have taken on a life of their own and I can not stop taking pictures of the art the kids dream up. They are working on art journals and up-cycling old frames and canvas art.



 And I few things the adults made as examples. Best part about up-cycling the old frames is kids can take home and hang on their wall.


We do it all gain next Tuesday at 12:30pm! I am buying more paint.

2 comments:

  1. This is very important post for that person who are interested in meditation and spirituality. It’s really usefull for us. Must read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your useful information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.Yoga Poses to Help reduce stress and tenstion

    ReplyDelete