Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Brigid Murphy Completes Lifespan Yoga® Gentle Certification

I am happy to announce Brigid Murphy completed Lifespan Yoga® Gentle Certification last night. She specialized in Yoga for Arthritis and presented her topic in a workshop format. She also had the opportunity to teach chair and gentle yoga during the course of her certification. She is currently teaching All Levels Yoga Wednesday evenings at 6:30. Join this talented teacher for a wonderful class next week.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Brigid Murphy for completing Lifespan Yoga. I hope I could join her class so I can treat my arthritis.
    SchoolYogaInstitute.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also target the core muscles and strengthen them. Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your write-ups guys continue the good work. www.reppors.com

    ReplyDelete