Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lifespan Yoga® Yoga Teacher Training Testimonials

I recieved feedback from my current YTT trainees today and had to post their testimonials. They will graduate in two weeks and it is hard to believe the first YTT class is coming to a close!
Yoga Teacher Training at Lifespan Yoga® is a special type of teaching program. There is no other YTT program like it in or around Jacksonville. With small classes and individualized attention, the training is targeted to each student’s needs. It is gentle and flexible enough for those with health issues, like me. The teacher, and owner of the studio, Beth Daugherty, has many years of experience teaching and living yoga. It has taught me how to work with others like myself who have special needs. I highly recommend Lifespan Yoga® YTT if you are looking for a different way of learning to teach yoga.----Sandy S., YTT trainee
Yoga Teacher Training at Lifespan Yoga® has had a huge positive impact on my life. The individualized attention and small class structure made the training so enjoyable and informative. I not only learned how to be an instructor, but I improved my own health and practice greatly.----Jessica N., YTT trainee

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I want like to visit yoga teacher training this summer. Can you recommend some trainers for me? Thanks for advice guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, Thanks for sharing your thoughts.I hope in future you keep sharing post like this yoga teacher training

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Arhanta Yoga Ashram in Indien bietet Ihnen die Möglichkeit, Ihre Leidenschaft zum Beruf zu machen und durch unsere professionelle, 200-stündige Arhanta Yogalehrerausbildung zertifizierter Lehrer für Hatha Yoga zu werden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est une excellente information. Merci d'avoir partagé. La formation de professeur de Vinyasa Yoga de 50 heures d'Arhanta pour tous ceux qui souhaitent élargir leurs connaissances et leurs compétences pédagogiques pour inclure le Vinyasa Yoga.


    ReplyDelete