Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pain Management at Home

Many of the students at Lifespan Yoga do gentle yoga for pain relief. In prep for our upcoming PainManagement and Yoga Workshop I am posting some of our favorite products for all natural pain relief you can do at home.

The following links will give you an idea of what is out there:

For sore necks we have the "V" massager at https://www.momentum98.com/acumasseur.html

Keep looking through the whole site though because there are a lot of cool things.

A serious tool for relief called the MuscleTrac Pro can be found at


Send me more cool links if you know of something that works.

4 comments:

  1. Are you interested in learning how to make your own health and wellness products with little more than the natural resources you already have in your home and garden? Schmerzmittel Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. chronic pain management

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pain management clinic Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pain management clifton nj I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete